The Sound of Guitar and Bass
GUITAR RIG 2 is a professional all-in-one software and hardware set-up
for guitarists and bass players. The fantastic sound quality won
GUITAR RIG 20 industry awards and artists' praise the world over. A
huge range of authentically emulated amps and effects are perfectly
complemented by a robust foot controller boasting an integrated,
studio-quality sound card.
Doubling the power of the previous version, the possibilities of this
award-winning modular solution are endless. From the most dulcet tones
to the hardest riffs, GUITAR RIG 2 is in a league of its own.
Plug and play: The presets
More than 500 presets guarantee top sounds right from the start: the
enormous palette of presets offers many different setups and brings
you a gigantic selection of useful guitar and bass sounds in many
styles . from 50s-70s rock to pop, metal, hard & heavy, from jazz to
blues to country and more...
RIG KONTROL 2
The new foot controller with built-in audio/MIDI interface makes
GUITAR RIG 2 an all-in-one solution for guitarists and bass players.
Just plug & rock!
Player's Choice: Build your individual Rig
GUITAR RIG 2 lets you create your dream setup within minutes: just
drag and drop your desired amps, cabinets and effects and you're good
Amps, Cabinets and Microphones
GUITAR RIG provides an outstanding selection of amps, cabinets and
microphones, which can be freely combined in any order or quantity you
More than 35 classic and modern guitar effects are at your disposal:
Phaser, chorus, distortion, reverb, delay, WahWah, EQs, compressor,
tremolo, octaver, rotator, limiter, noise gate and more...
Use the new Modifier components to rhythmically animate nearly any
parameter for completely new sound effects!
The ultimate phrase-loop and overdub machine for layering up to 99
loops/layers. With unlimited duration, multiple undo/redo, separate
export of all layers, temposync and much more . perfect to accompany
With the integrated high-performance tapedecks featuring loop function
and independent control over tempo and pitch, GUITAR RIG 2 is also
perfect for sessions, for practice and for sketching out song ideas!
* Eight renowned guitar and bass amps perfectly emulated in stunning
* 15 guitar and 6 bass cabinets, 4 rotary speakers and 9 microphones,
all based on much celebrated hardware originals
* 35 effects: meticulously modeled stomp boxes, distortion and volume
pedals and other popular units
* Loop Machine allowing recording, playback and layering of loops on-
* Modifiers such as LFOs, step sequencers, envelope followers and
* Dynamic Tube Response technology delivers powerful tube sounds
Highly flexible, intuitive and easy-to-use rack concept based on
drag & drop
* Integrated metronome, tuner and multiple tapedeck modules
* Huge selection of presets covering all styles
* Rig Kontrol 2 included: sturdy USB foot-controller with 7 switches
and 1 pedal and an integrated high-quality audio I/O, D.I. box and
* Real-time control of all parameters, LED displays current preset
* MIDI in / out and dedicated jacks allowing extra controllers or
pedals to be connected
The Electric Lady adds a very versatile stereo Flanger to your effects
rack. Modeled after an all-time classic, the Electric Lady produces
sounds ranging from subtle flanging and chorusing to weird metallic
timbres and extreme flanger swooshes. The static mode adds to this
wide palette of sounds. It switches the unit into filter mode acting
as a bank of notch filters.
This Phaser is based on another well-known effects design and adds all
kinds of animated shimmering to your guitar sounds.
The Harmonic Synthesizer opens up a whole world of synthesizer sounds
simply by playing your guitar. It can produce faithful re-creations of
classic sounds but is also well-suited for generating wild effects
never heard before. Additionally, you can switch it to bass-mode for
use with your bass guitar. The effect contains four voices ?
sub-octave, dry, octave and square wave ? that can be freely mixed for
envelope shaping as well as for coloring using a flexible filter.
In addition to all of the above, the complete artwork of all the
GUITAR RIG 2 components has been revised, making all the units clearer
and easier to use.
Fixed in version 2.2.1:
* Support of higher sample rates on PowerPC and Intel-based Mac
* Automation for the 3 new components from version 2.2 added.
* Components on/off button automation is not being read back in Logic
* AIFF import on Intel-based Macs fixed.
* Crash in tape deck fixed.
* Crash when enabling/disabling the Tapedeck time stretch fixed.
* Load Bank dialogue appears twice - fixed.
* Saving banks+presets will delete first/last preset - fixed.
* 'AllSoundOff' command does not clear audio buffer - fixed.
* RK2 reset pedal calibration stops pedal functionality ProTools 7.2HD.
* Wrong order in the application menu under OS X fixed.
Mac OS X 10.3.x, G4 733 MHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
Download File Size:240.02 MB