Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice. Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- a powerful word builder with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- words can be splitted to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs.
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
Download File Size:1.3 GB