Tail4Win is a real-time log monitor and viewer,
is a windows port of the UNIX 'tail -f' command,
it can be used to view the end of a growing file.
By using Tail4Win system administrator can
monitor log files of server applications in
real-time, e.g. Apache's error.log and
access.log, or IIS, Tomcat, Resin log files. And
programmer can monitor application traces easy
Tail4win can display the last part of a large
file quickly without loading the entire file. And
it is a file viewer only, it makes no changes to
* Monitor changes to files and display the
changed lines in realtime.
* Monitor files of any size quickly, no need
to load the entire file.
* Highlighting and filtering let you focus on
* Watch multiple files at same time.
* Real command line support, just like using
Unix/Linux "tail" command.
* Capture and display OutputDebugString
(Windows debugging API) output.
Download File Size:4.02 MB