Vertus Fluid Mask - is the top rated digital imaging tool used for cutting-out objects from their backgrounds by adapting techniques that mimic the way the human eye and brain see edges and objects. The software identifies the outline of the various colors, textures and shades, and separates them into individual puzzle-like pieces. Each piece can then be selected individually or in groups making cutting and masking simple. Through the use of this innovative technology, Fluid Mask enables the fastest and most accurate cut-outs on the market.
Fantastic results - Now professional results are more possible than ever before. Make super fine mask selections using new sampling and selecting tools. Check out the new edge blending algorithms. And the new complex hair blending that automatically gets great results from multi-colored whispy hair. No longer should hair be the cutting-out nightmare it is today.
Faster than ever - Not only is image processing time dramatically reduced but we have concentrated on speeding up workflow. Check out features like saving your workspace settings from one image to the next for runs of studio shots; and our new Patch technology with its intuitive tool-set for working on those difficult problem areas with compression artefact, poor edges and complicated backgrounds.
In a streamlined interface and workflow, Fluid Mask 3 instantly shows key edges in the image and provides comprehensive easy to use tools that work with difficult-to-see edges and tricky areas like trees & lattices.
Fluid Mask promises:
- Fastest masking available today - from loading to final cut-out. Turn hours of tedious work into something that's short to complete and fun to do...
- The best edge cutting technology available.
- Quick and easy to pick up, Fluid Mask 3 offers an intuitive workflow. Check out the edge guides that makes selecting the cut-out as easy as coloring by numbers and the always visible interactive help.
- Amazing edge quality. Always thought the pen tool makes cut-outs look a bit too artificial and clean? Now Fluid Mask 3 takes blending to a new level by preserving the edge data. In the final result, natural edge blur and contour is preserved for the best, most authentic cut-outs ever.
New Features in V3
- Localized edge detection and blending – for faster workflow
- Faster initial image processing – up to 40%
- Better edge blending
- New look application – full screen / no desktop visible
- Localize problem areas for greater workflow enhancement
- Great new tools for fine mask selections
- Best of breed Help – now there’s an innovative in-application Tool Tips box with links to application based xml help files and tutorials
Minimum System Requirements
Mac & Windows
XGA (1024x768) 24-bit (millions of colours) display
512MiB RAM (1GiB recommended)
250MB of available hard-disk space
CD-ROM drive (only necessary for boxed version)
Web connection or email access for product activation
PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
Mac OS X Tiger v10.4.11, Leopard v10.5.8, Snow Leopard v10.6.2, or later
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, Vista Service Pack 2, or later,Windows 7 & Windows 8
Fluid Mask 3 as a Photoshop plug-in:
Adobe Photoshop Elements, CS2, CS3, CS4 or CS5.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 including x86 and x64
Download File Size:41.87 MB