Actix International Ltd, a developer software for mobile network analytics and optimization, has released the 5.5 version of Analyzer. The industry leading desktop solution, Analyzer provides advanced drive test survey analytics. It supports network optimization, network acceptance and validation, and is used in 2G, 3G, LTE and VoLTE rollouts.
Analyzer provides advanced drive test survey analytics. It’s the global standard in use at over 300 operators and is the most widely used tool in its class.
In this version:
This release contains support for new and updated file formats. There are updates for most technologies that Actix supports, with changes falling under the following categories:
New collection devices and improvements:
- Added support for SeeHawk version 3.2
- Added support for JDSU 19.1
- Added support for Wi-Fi in JDSU
- Added support for devices Samsung S5 G900GV, Sony M35T, Huawei E398u-18 devices in Ding Li file format
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Fixed a problem where the Expression Debugger could not be launched from the Event Diagram Viewer.
- Fixed an issue where newly added TAB layers would not show up in other instances of the Map.
- Fixed the issue of flickering data tool tips, when the pointer was hovered over charts.
About Actix International Limited
Actix International Ltd develops software for mobile network analytics and optimization. The company’s solution allows users to automate analytics to visualize, analyze, and optimize the mobile network. It offers ActixOne, a mobile optimization platform that provides a unified workspace for automating mobile network optimization activities; Analyzer, a desktop software solution for expert drive test post-processing, supporting network optimization, and network troubleshooting; and Radioplan, an offline desktop automated cell planning software for optimizing the configuration of new sites and site overlays.
Name: Actix Analyzer
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Download File Size:612.28 MB