The [eptar] Reinforcement tool opens up the world of ARCHICAD towards civil engineers who work closely with fellow architects. The solution provides a helpful tool that enables civil engineers and architects to work on the same BIM model, without leaving the ARCHICAD environment, making this an ideal add-on for medium-sized architecture firms.
The solution helps designers to draw, document and list the necessary reinforcement for their buildings in ARCHICAD. The application provides tools to define all 2D drawings and the complete 3D model as well as the cutting list of rebar. The solution supports ARCHICAD network-keys as well.
What's New in Eptar Reinforcement 1.36:
This solution helps designers to draw documents and lists the necessary reinforcement for their buildings in ArchiCAD. The application provides tools to define all 2D drawings as well as complete 3D models.
Our simple solution contains a library of reinforcement objects and an Add-on. They provide great freedom in defining constructions and also help to specify complex objects. What?s more, Eptar Reinforcement checks the rebar ID numbering and corrects it if necessary. With our tool, users can simply calculate the necessary amount of rebars. Iron list is available on the floor plan just as the interactive schedule.
Overview of the features:
- most used rebar and stirrup forms are preset, but custom polygonal forms can be set too
- steel elements can be rotated, thus more difficult constructions (e.g. stairs) can be modeled
- rebars and steel meshes can automatically be placed with the help of ArchiCAD "Accessories" Add-on
- complex elements (columns, beams and crownings) can be defined
- many view and display options
- cutting list generation
- automatic correction of enumeration
- changes can easily be made on the layout and in the Object Settings window as well
Languages suuported: English, German and Hungarian.
- ArchiCAD 19
- ArchiCAD 18
- ArchiCAD 17
- ArchiCAD 16
- ArchiCAD 15
Download File Size:16.4 MB