Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 21.00 version of STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition, is a comprehensive and integrated finite element analysis and design offering, including a state-of-the-art user interface, visualization capabilities, and international design codes. It is capable of analyzing any structure exposed to static loading, a dynamic response, wind, earthquake, and moving loads. STAAD.Pro provides FEM analysis and design capabilities for any type of project including towers, culverts, plants, bridges, stadiums, and marine structures.
Design any type of structure and share your synchronized model data with confidence among your entire design team, using STAAD.Pro. Ensure on time and on budget completion of your steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel projects, regardless of complexity. You can confidently design structures anywhere in the world using over 80 international codes, reducing your team’s need to learn multiple software applications. Thanks to the flexible modeling environment and advanced features such as dynamic change revisions and management, you can:
- Lower total cost of ownership: Design any type of structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, and piles
- Increase design productivity: Streamline your workflows to reduce duplication of effort and eliminate errors
- Reduce project costs and delays: Provide accurate and economical designs to your clients and quickly turnaround change requests
What is New & Changed in STAAD.Pro version 21.00:
New & Changed
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in this Technical Preview version of the CONNECT Edition of STAAD.Pro. These features have been selected to allow STAAD.Pro to deliver a greater range of capabilities required by engineers around the world.
- New Office style ribbon GUI
- A complete new UI structured around 'Workflows' which are listed on the left of the program window and can be collapsed to provide more extensive use of the space avaialble on your desktop.
- A Search window to help access familiar commands.
- Each workflow has 'Stages' running from left to right with context sensitive ribbons with the most approriate functions organised and presented in a considered engineering format.
- Context sensitive ribbons automatically created and displayed based on current selections.
- New Physical Modeller
- MS Office style ribbon based UI.
- Direct physical model interoperabilty with ISM repositories which also provides interop with ISM surfaces.
- Automatic analysis model creation and mananged analytical geometry and load group data.
- Updated physical model from analytical member design.
- Modern model manipulation tools and 3D rendered visualisation.
- Analytical Modeling Workflow
- Managed UI prevents accidental corruption of physical modeling data.
- Recogition of analysis models associated with physical data which is edited in the new Physical Modeling Workflow.
- RAM Connection Workflow (****)
- Connections can now be designed to the Indian IS 800:2007 design code
- Colour coded results to idenfy connection status
- Grouping connections for improved efficent designs
- Improved viewing of 3D connections similar to the standalone version of RAM Connection
- Connection reports can now be published by group.
- Chinese database profiles are now supported.
- New STAAD Editor
- Extended priniting capabilities
- Managed data prevents accidental modification of data that is managed by the new Physical Mode
- New Macro Editor
- The installation includes a new enhanced macro editor that can mean you can more complex macros to help you complete your projects.
- Bentley CONNECT
- CONNECT Advisor. Get access to relevant help on Bentley Communities, Learn Server and YouTube right from within STAAD.Pro.
- Update notification. STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition now includes a notification service from within the CONENCTION Client that notifies you when new versions are avaialble to download and install.
- STAAD.Pro Advanced. A brand new license that delivers all the capabilities of the standard STAAD.Pro and the STAAD Advanced Analysis Plus license which has now been withdrawn as a separate license.
- Trial License. STAAD.Pro now supports the Bentley trial license.
Features Affecting the Analysis and Design Engine
- Analysis solver
- Analysis solver now built with 64 bit technology provides you the ability to solve bigger, more complex problems.
- Seismic loading to NBC 2010. [Technical Preview]
- Design Codes
- The STAAD.Pro and STAAD.Pro Advanced license now includes support for all member design codes (except Nuclear codes and STAAD Advanced Concrete Design), which were previously required as add on licenses.
- New steel design to the New Zealand NZS 3404:Part 1 1997 specification including amendments A1 and A2.
- Extended torsional design control in AISC 360.
- Improved performance for member selection to Eurocode EN 1993-1-1.
- Clarification of buckling curves in the output for EN1993-1-1 steel designs.
- Member beams and column design to ACI 318-14. [Technical Preview]
- Extended capabilities with the functions CreateIsotropicMaterialSteel and CreateIsotropicMaterialConcrete that allow setting material properies.
About Bentley Systems. Incorporated Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition (version 21.00.00.57)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:468.61 MB