PDFKit.NET is a 100% managed .NET component for, reading, creating and manipulating PDF documents and PDF forms on the fly. With PDFKit.NET you can split, append, stamp, encrypt PDF documents and fill PDF forms. This component is typically deployed as part of an ASP.NET or WinForms application, however, it is just as well possible to integrate PDFKit.NET in a .NET web service.
- Fill and flatten PDF forms
- Split and append PDF documents/pages
- Extract, modifty and add graphics (text, images, curves)
- Digitally sign and verify PDF documents
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer compatibility (static forms only)
- Native .NET 2.0+ support, including 64-bit support
Download File Size:27.37 MB